2010年6月6日

First cruise ever...

Last month, we took a trip to Grand Cayman Island & Mexico by cruise. It was our first time going to a cruise trip, so I had no idea what to expect...

Well, a cruise trip was very different from any vacation I ever took. I must say, even though I did tons of research before going, I believe a cruise trip is an easy vacation package because a cruise line provides everything for you! You don't need any hotel reservation; foods are included (all you can eat buffet style!); many activities are available throughout a day; you can book an excursion for a destination and there are tons to choose from...

I absolutely loved the serenity at dawn or late at nightstar All by myself at the top deck; no one to bother me, it was only me and the ocean... that was very special. I did not care much for foods or their entertainment. It's really dangerous to have a buffet meal all the timewink Never ending eating...mrgreen

I don't know if I ever go for a cruise trip in future, but I had an experience of my life!


Cruise ship↓


Looking down from the top deck↓


Last day at the sea... beautiful sunset!


Every night, the cabin crews make a towel animal after cleaning a room! Can you believe this elephant is made of only 1 big & 1 small towels? (I actually learned how to make this one!)

0 コメント: