2008年5月23日

Antiquey Phone

Another acquisition from eBay↓


I found this 50s style phone last Christmas and I fell in love at once. But I was not sure if I wanted to buy a brand new one or used one. Since this phone is not available at a local store and it’s rare to find, a brand new one is pricey. pucca_love_14

So I was waiting to see if anyone would put this exact item (called “Monster phone”) on eBay. Occasionally this phone appeared but it was not a good condition or a wrong color. But finally I found it! And luckily it was not popular that nobody else was biddingmrgreen There was no “bidding war”... I’ve gone through a bidding war once and I found it too stressful!!

Even though it was a used one, I’m very satisfiedflower
I love its shape; it suits my taste very well; now it’s sitting on my console table in the living room.star

Note: This phone is not from 50s. It’s only “50s style” and it functions perfectly!

0 コメント: