2010年2月24日

Saddest Day at Work

It makes me think how unexpected a life could be... A few days ago, one of my colleagues passed away. He was someone whom I worked closely every day for the past 5 years. He was a healthy man (I believed) and showed any sign of sickness at all, and relatively young. So the news hit all of us at surprise. I still can't believe it. I feel like it's just a bad joke that he is just playing the prank on us, and one morning he would show up at work, laugh at us how stupid we are to be fooled...

For me, he wasn't just a colleague. He was the one I always turn to whenever I had a problem with my house or car or anything. Not only because he was a knowledgeable man but also I knew he was a reliable person and took a good care of someone in need. He pretended that he did not care anyone/anything, but I knew secretly he had such a big heart. What a terrible loss. He will be missed very much...star

2 コメント:

Tamakichi さんのコメント...

I'm sorry for your loss, Lothlorien. You are in my thoughts...

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

Thanks Tamakichi. It was so sudden.. and I miss him too...