2010年4月11日

Trail Riding @ Maybury

Spring has come finally in Michigan and got warm enough to go horseback riding outside. Yesterday was such a beautiful day so we went to a trail riding near my house. It was my first time ever! Though we only did walking/trotting, I just loved being riding outsideniconico I have to go again!

↓he looks a bit sleepy... maybe because it was almost the end of the daymrgreen


↓this black horse, named Seven, was the one I rode. He was (and all others too) such a well-trained horse!

2 コメント:

Tamakichi さんのコメント...

Cool, you got to ride the horse at the outside trail for the first time! Must've felt wonderful, especially after the cold winter. Enjoy the spring and the ride outside :)

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

Yes, it was so great!!! feeling the sun & the wind... I hope to try to go trail riding this summer as much as possible :)