2008年6月17日

"He's Just Not That Into You"

This was written by one of the writers from "Sex and the City" and I remember the episode of "he's just not that into you" very well (no surprise since I was a big fan, though have not seen the movie yet)lightbulb

The book is very straight forward; we (girls) believe that there are so many mixed messages and signs from the guys while going out, but if he does not make a strong move and pursue us right away, he is not just that into us. No mixed messages or signs. Guys are so simple that if he likes her, he comes after her. If not, he makes some excuses and never be so blunt.

It was a good read; I enjoyed it very much and I wished I had read this book a long time ago so I did not need to spend so many nights wondering "why doesn't he call me??" kind of things.mrgreen
And I believe that this kind of experience is common to all the girls out there. Well, I suggest that read this book and move on fast, girls!!! That will be very liberatingstar

0 コメント: