2008年11月11日

ON and OFF

I finally watched the movie "Sex and the City". I am a big fan of the series but I did not go to the theatre because I was not sure if it was worth going... and my guess was right. The movie was alright, but it's not worth seeing it at the theatre.surprised

I could not believe that Big & Carrie break-up was the part of the story.suspicious That storyline is so ancient, so stale... How many times did they break-up over the years? On and off for tooooo long! In a real life, if a couple is breaking up that many times, I'd say "just move on!". As a person who was in on/off relationship for many years, I know how it's like.sad Ok, so a guy wasn't sure about a relationship and he left, but he wants to come back, that's not so bad. It's excusable and forgiven. But a guy keeps breaking up and getting back more than once, then that's not ok. The fact that he was not sure that often proves that it was not meant to be! (I thinkwink) Any woman should not waste any more time for that kind of relationship! (I think)
Since this is just a movie and not a real life, of course Big & Carrie got back together at the end... I like the happy-ending, but I might also like the idea that Carrie decides to dump Mr.Big at the end and be single for the rest of her life...flower that storyline does not sound too bad, does it?

0 コメント: