2008年9月7日

"AWAKE LIVE"+"Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino"=Blissful Sunday



The equation of a blissful time, Josh's AWAKE LIVE dvd + Starbucks' Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino! Nothing can beat thatmrgreen At least for me, and for now!

This afternoon, my plan was canceled due to a bad weather, so I decided to just stay in and ended up watching AWAKE LIVE with this summer's my favorite drink, Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino from starbucks... what a blissful time that I hadanimated_heart
I listen to Josh every single day; I know all his songs by heart; and still I never get tired of watching his concert DVD ever.

AWAKE LIVE is his 3rd one and my favorite of all. It was directed by a brilliant director, Hamish Hamilton, and I could see why so many people praise this particular dvd (Josh is still great in other DVDs thoughflower). The way he shot, the angles, how he used the light and shadow, how he focuses on Josh and still captures the band members in background... It's just brilliant; so alive! I almost felt that I was there and listening to Josh in person. What a great dvd! Thanks to Josh for giving me a blissful Sundaystar

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I truly enjoyed reading this post, Lothlorien...just reading about your blissful Sunday made me feel relaxed and happy. What a wonderful way to spend your weekend--watching your favorite guy perform while drinking your favorite Frappuccino!

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

I know! It's one of the best way to spend a relaxing time at home ;)
Since it's getting cold here in Michigan, I will be enjoying his DVD with GODIVA hot chocolate now!