2008年9月22日

Josh on Emmy

Josh performed at the 60th Emmy awards last night, and his performance was one of the highlights of the nightlightbulb


(Photo from Detroit Free Press)

From Yahoo Entertainment,
"Groban gets laughs with his TV theme-songs montage, but other gags and jokes fall flat."

As said, it was a boring show. There were some funny moments, but it was mostly bland. Without Josh, it'd have been a total disaster...
I always love watching Josh being goofy and funny... and he was all that last night. I loved itanimated_heart

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Wow, he is quite talented! I am impressed by how he can sing in variety of ways! Comically, seriously, softly, aggressively, etc...great voice, too!

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

yes, Josh is really really talented! I wonder why some music industry people don't get that...(sigh) He has not won the Grammy or any award yet... but I believe that he will some day!!