2007年8月19日

Satsanga - Loyalty

(Another personal note..)

Satsanga (Questions and Answers) - Aug.6th
Topic 8: Loyalty

The following is beautiful words of Paramahansaji to Anada Mataji, which are inspirational to all who takes him as guru..

"Have no fear, even when I am gone and no longer visible to your eyes. You will never be alone.... I shall ever be with you, and through Divine Mother guard you from all harm, and will constantly whisper to you guidance through your loving self....

"Keep unceasingly trying to conquer; then not only will I invisibly help you, but visibly through many here, all of whom know your inner self and love you very deeply. They all know what I think of your spiritual qualities. It is in kindness and continuous good behavior that you shine with happiness. Divine Mother will help you to win, through your own efforts and the blessings of the great Gurus. I am not building a mansion for you, or giving you riches that will perish; but I am making an imperishable home with all riches for you in my Divine Mother's mansion.


-- Unceasing blessings, Paramahansa Yogananda."

0 コメント: