2007年12月3日

I won the Door Prize!

No more stress about the party... yes, it's finally over!thumbsup
I was not quite sure how it goes, but actually it went pretty smoothly. Many people showed up and had a good time. I thought playing games was so lame but many people participated. Of course, there were some who did not play at all. So those stayed away from the game area and chatted with people, which was just fine.

One big surprise was that I won the door prize!!! I did not cheat, I won fair and square. But to be honest, I wanted somebody else win the prize. I was in the committee; we chose the door prize. I felt they were actual attendees and I was one of the planners... felt a bit guilty...?!surprised

Anyhow, it was a big gift basket, crackers, cookies, chocolate bars and stuff. Among those, there was a small jar of caviar. I've never tasted caviar so I was excited to try it out for the first time! The result was... well, it was just all right. It wasn't super tasty or anything. It tasted just like other roe. Actually I think I like cod roe better than caviar... I wonder why people like this?! or why it's so expensive? is it because it's hard to get? But I cannot imagine people ever want to buy it for the first place. Hmmm, very interesting.

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Well, I think you deserve this door prize, Lothlorien! For all the hard work you put forth into setting this party up--remember how much stress you underwent trying to take into considerations of all these different and conflicting opinions!?!? LOL! For real, congrats!

I've tasted Caviar before as well and thought the same thing--why is this so expensive?! LOL. But that's wonderful you got to try it without paying for it ;)

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

Thanks tamakichi! I believe now that I deserved it! I put so many complaints on my blog, didn't I? I needed to let them out, and I used this space to do that!!!
The caviar is still in my fridge. I guess I have to find the way to finish it all somehow...