2007年12月3日

Massage and I don't go together..

I was invited to the annual bazaar by my friend. There, besides all the vendors, there was a massage place where they were giving a chair massage. I've seen it before but never tried it, so I decided to have a short chair massage this time. I've heard from many people that massage is very relaxing and everyone seems to love it.

I was expecting to have a nice relaxing 5 min, but... well, throughout the massage, I did not feel anything but pain. sad Seriously. I wasn't sure if it's supposed to be that painful. I asked my sister about it (she also had a same massage). She told me that some parts were painful but it was a good pain. I don't think mine was a good pain. I was so close to tell a masseuse to stop massaging!!! Is this normal? My sister also told me that if it's painful, there are some problems with organs. That means I have a problem with every single organ because wherever she pressured, I was in pain!

The conclusion.
Massage is not for me ever (at least for now). I also had a foot massage when my friend and I visited Vietnam together. My friend really loved this massage and I did not. It was the same thing. It was too painful to enjoy it! Where can I have a nice relaxing massage without any pain?!shrug

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

That friend that went to Vietnam together with you must be me, lol. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy foot massage there either, I completely forgot about it. I don't even remember me having one there.

Have you tried the oil massage before? I think maybe trying the kind of massages that won't press you too hard may help...??? Or like you said, staying away from it seems to fit you, ne...you poor thing...(biased comment, lol, cause I love massages).

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

There is no one else but you!!! I'd never forget the painful memory!
I had once the Ayurveda, which is the oil massage (indian style?). I had it in Japan, and even that was too rough for me. I might have picked the wrong type every time though... If I find some time, I am thinking about trying out another massage during my break!