2007年5月30日

Sharing excitement

Colleague of mine came to my room this afternoon, started talking about his good old memories of his ex GF for an hour. Stories of how they met, how they started talking and hanging out... He has told me many of those stories previously, but he could not help telling me again because she is arriving in U.S. today! I bet he was so excited about it and his old memories just keeps coming back... how cute is that!

At the end of the day, he expressed why he told those stories. The reason is because he wanted to share his excitement. He told me there was a verse from Bible, something like “being happy when others are happy, being sad when others are sad”. So he was just sharing his excitement with me.

I try not to talk about my personal life at work, but he and I exchange stories time to time. Because he is feeling happy today, now I start feeling happy as well. How great is it to share something wonderful!

0 コメント: