2007年2月20日

Cursed Mondays Continues..

All of my bad luck of 2007 are poured into the past several weeks...
At least I would like to claim so.

My Cursed Mondays continues... like a TV marathon!
Yesterday, I found another water leak in a crawl space (big sigh...)

Plumber guy came by and tried to isolate that section,
while doing that, he broke a different pipe too (more sigh...)

This house must be cursed!!
Oh, nooooooo, what should I do?becoming very dramatic
(truth: this house is just getting really really old)

Who could have that many unfortunate incidents within a month? becoming very cynical

But I will have a great year for the rest of 2007
because my bad lucks are all paid up!so optimistic already!

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

...(Being speechless here)

...Yogini, I tell you...your bad luck for the year 2007 is about to run out! It's got to! Can't believe how bad luck has been routinely visiting you on Mondays...! And the plumber guy...well, it's what we call hundari-kettari... I am glad you seem to have the spirit to laugh it all off. Hang in there, all the good news and good luck are waiting in line to visit you soon! It's just got to!!!

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

I know, it gotta run out by now! Although I expected to feel furious after that day, surprisingly I am feeling ok :)