2007年2月17日

The Power of Water and its Thought

My pipe got fixed finally :)
And these are bursted copper pipes from a crawl space.

I cannot believe that these were broken by WATER!
I tried to bend these by hand, but couldn't.
Apparently WATER is much stronger than me!!!

Water is very interesting.
Normally a substance becomes denser as it turns from liquid to solid (volume decreased), but that does not occur with water.
Water reaches its maximum density at 39F.

Also water seems to feel the "vibration" in the surroundings.
I read a very interesting book called "The Hidden Messages in Water" long time ago.
It's written by Masaru Emoto and he found that molecules of water are affected by our thoughts, word, and feelings. For example, he found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors.

Some people think his research is nothing and meaningless, but I was very impressed by it. Water may not have thoughts and feelings like human beings, but I think it's possible for water to reflect our thoughts/feelings and other surroundings. A person who lent me this book told me that he talks to water, give it loving thoughts/words, before using it. After all, our body is mostly composed of water. I would rather take "happy" water too!

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Yogini, this post was so interesting as well. I have to read more (gosh, I am so psych major, haha...need evidences to consolidate my thoughts...sigh) to form any firm opinion about this, but I can say this much.....I certainly do believe positive or negative air affects our surroundings--things beyond our imagination included. It was intriguing to read that water molecule can be one of the things that gets affected by positive/negative vibration! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of things does this person who lent you the book talk about to water?

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

This book is originally published in Japanese. So if you are interested, you can take a look at a bookstore. I might say this book is controversial for some people. If I read this book a decade ago, I don't think I believed it at all. I was a kind of person who demanded a physical and tangential proofs for everything. Nowadays, I have changed and I started believing in things which cannot be explained simply.

Regarding talking to water, my friend told me that he says "thank you" to water when he is watering his plants. He also mentioned that there were people who literally write some loving words (love, thanks etc) on own body, or put those labels around the water bottle... interesting, I thought. For myself, I am not doing that.

There is a movie called, "What the Bleep do we know". The book was mentioned in this documentary. The movie is about science and spirituality (and quantum physics). Again this movie is controversial... and interesting. I didn't know what to think afterward.