2008年1月2日

Coincidence?

Sometimes things happen by accident. We call it coincidence. But sometimes thing seems to happen accidentally but not really an accident. Such a thing happened on new year's eve. I was with my friend, picking up a dinner at a local restaurant. There, our mutual friend was having a dinner with some people. It seems that nothing is complicated, however, what it really was that the person who was already having a dinner there is used to be my friend's best friend. As it's said "used to be", not any more. Suddenly my friend became somber... they did not end their friendship in a good term. They are avoiding each other, or at least one of them is avoiding the other. It would have been very awkward to say hi there, especially 3 of us used to hang out a lot.. we used to get together on new year's eve. And here, we don't any more...

I could not say much to my friend except that maybe this accident was not a coincidence and it could mean something. Human relationship is very very interesting. And there is so much to learn through those. That's why it's worth struggling... star

0 コメント: