2008年1月28日

Go Paperless

I've been an environmentalist and there is this thing that I was putting off for a while, which is "going paperless", meaning that the statement, such as credit card bill and bank statement, will be sent electronically.

I did switch to paperless for certain statements, such as phone bill and cable bill, but I could not switch to paperless for credit card bill or funds' statements. I thought that those important documents should be kept in my file for record.

This weekend, I did my tax, and I was sorting out all of my paper documents and I was so overwhelmed by the volume of the documents that I kept! I realized that I could save any documents in e-file. So I switched to paperless tonight for my mutual funds' statementsmrgreen And I am going to switch others (if it's availableflower)

It's a new age! Let's go paperlessstar

0 コメント: