2007年7月19日

Piano

It's been a long while since I played the piano last time. Probably since last summer.

I always love playing it, but somehow, the passion has faded in past few years.

Since I started living in US, I always wanted to buy a piano. So after I got my first job, I bought myself a nice electric piano (photo: my piano with Enya's piece (of courseflower))

Even though it's an electric one, I purchased a decent one. I paid good money. And I love this pianoheart

To me, playing the piano is to release my stress. Depends on what kind of piece I play, sometimes I feel energized and sometimes I feel relaxed. It's too bad that my fingers do not move as I wish (lack of practicesad), but it still gives me some satisfactionstar

4 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I remember how well you played piano from MGC time... I took piano lessons for like...10 years as well, but I am the type who has to practice, practice, and practice to be able to play a song. You on the other hand just looks at the music and can start playing!! Amazing :) I know what you mean by piano being outlet of our emotions. I feel the same way about it!

Enjoy playing, Lothlorien!

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

I never knew (or just forgot) that you also took a piano lessons for 10 yrs. I am also a type like you, I had to practice to be able to play! I'm not genius! Do you still play sometimes?
Music is comfort to me... I'm so glad that I have a piano (even though I don't play that so often nowadays..)

匿名 さんのコメント...

I started taking lessons when I was like 6 yrs old and stopped when I went to high school, I think (I forgot when I quitted). I don't have a piano myself so the last time I played was probably when I was at MGC (in that piano room, lol). I remember getting shocked to find out that I couldn't play the songs that I thought my fingers remembered. Lack of practice wipes away alot of things, I guess. Ceaser and I used to get so amazed because we give you a piece of music, and you look at it and started playing, remember?! We thought you were a genius! LOL. I can never do such things, but I love playing though. Playing piano lets out the emotions in a special way. One of these days, when I get rich enough to get me a big place to live in, I'll buy me a piano and wold like to play for fun whenever I feel like it :)

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

I am also shocked to find out that I can no longer play the piece I used to love... practice is very important!
I remember that Caesar bought me piano books and asked me to play them. Wow, that was a long long time ago. Good memories though!