2007年6月20日

"So You Think You Can Dance"

A reality TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance", is my favorite show among all reality shows and I have been watching it from the very first season. The show is a typical competition show. People go through the audition, then final 20 can dance on a stage on national tv. And each week, two dancers are gone.

I've been watching all the footsteps of this show. And I'm amazed that they can really dance! (of course there are people who believe they can dance but they really can't...)

So enjoyable to see those dancers expressing the arts through their bodies and motions. Amazing! It makes me feel that I want to dance again (I haven't been to any salsa club/studio for a long long time...)

1 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.