2007年6月12日

When life gives you lemons

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

"Know whatever comes to you unexpected to be a gift from God, which will surely serve you if you use it to the fullest. It is only that which you strive for out of your own imagination, that gives you trouble."

These are quotes I found in a book, "The Journey". I loved it instantly. What it's saying is that even in the time of adversity, take advantage of what you got.

How powerful is it! and how important!

When we are in a difficult situation, it's even harder to see good in life, but that is a time that we must see good in a situation. Maybe it's a challenge that God is giving us; maybe we were supposed to learn something from it; maybe that challenge will take us to a whole new level...

Let's make lots of lemonade when life is difficult...

2 コメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I've heard the first one back in KY and just like you, liked it instantly! I liked how you ended this post too, yeap, let's make lots of lemonade when life gives us lots of lemons to cook with :)

Lothlorien(ローリエン) さんのコメント...

It's really good, isn't it? I'm sure I will be making lots of lemonade through my life..